Welcome



Monday, April 14, 2014

PPbN Peeker bear card.

 I grouped all the pieces and made the black head layer 4.7 x 5.5 approximate.  You can choose any size and adjust rest of the pattern to fit. I did not use the bottom layer because the feet were on it and I added the feet to inside of card. /http://www.ppbndesigns.com/bear-peeker/
I put together the layers just didn't place feet on bear head. I added some foam squares to the paws.
I cut a brown card 10 x 4 3/4 inches. I scored at the 2 1/2 in and the 5 in along the long side.
Fold to look like this.
Add adhesive to the bottom 2 1/2 in area, don't go all the way to the outside.
 Place head on that lower half with the bottom edges matched up.
 Open card add a lighter color to write on. mine is 3 x 4 1/2. Bend card and decide where you want the feet and attach to card.
I added a banner with Happy Birthday on it. The banner is from the Artist cartridge page 35 cut at 1 1/4in.
Inked with Mocha Mama Quick Quotes Powder puff chalking ink.
 Add foam squares to bottom half of banner.
 Place half way on paws.

Finished card.

Materials: Black cardstock
                 brown cardstock
                 white cardstock
                 dark brown cardstock
                 tan cardstock
                 pink cardstock
                 http://www.ppbndesigns.com/bear-peeker/
                 Cricut and Artiste cartridge
                 Close to My Heart Cricut Artiste Collection Birthday (banner)
                 ink
                 foam squares
                 adhesive (glue or scotch runner)




No comments:

Post a Comment