Welcome



Thursday, April 17, 2014

Eggstra Special from PPbN Designs

I have been making my Easter layout so I am ready when I get my pictures developed. This one will be for one of my grand daughters. Egg-Stra Special be PPbN Designs
For the bows along the side of the photo mats I cut a piece of ribbon around a inch longer than the mat and tape the ends to the back side of the mat then I cut another piece about 4 inches long and tie it to the front where I want the ribbon placed. I had to twist this ribbon since it was one sided.

 Then just pull tight.

 The back side of the chick. the extra glue is fine since I had to glue the whole piece to the white base.

 Add the egg shell and the ears and he is finished.

 I glued down the eggs first because I wanted the writing to be the top layer. I glued Egg-Stra on next so Special was on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment