Welcome



Sunday, April 13, 2014

Cover of small legal pad with PPbN bearpeeker.

PIf you haven't noticed I love PPbN Designs and make a lot of her layouts. Well a applied to be on her design team and she said YES! I will be still working with other files but you will see more of the PPbN files. I made a cover for a small legal pad and a card to go with it. Today I will show you the notebook cover and Monday on the PPbNDesigns.com blog I will show you how I made the easel card. Please leave me a comment if you like my tutorials.
 I cut a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock at 8 1/2 inches. The paper I used is My Reflections CTMH
 I scored the 12 inch side at 2", 2 1/4", 7 1/4" and 7 1/2". Fold on these lines.
I used TerrificallyTacky tape from Michaels but any strong holding tape will work. Then placed the legal pad between the score lines.

 Close
Use can use velcro or something to close but I choose a belly band this time. I cut a strip from the left over paper and scored like the first piece.
 Used another piece of the Tacky tape and attached the bear peeker from PPbNDesigns.com http://www.ppbndesigns.com/bear-peeker/. I sized it up so that is fit on the front perfect. To do this I choose the base piece, measured the front of the pad and made the bear that wide.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!! No one left a comment for this AWESOME TUTORIAL!! Well, I am SO NEW to crafting with electronic files, and I appreciate the time you spend in helping me figure this out!! I am definitely going to give your two peeker bear files a try!!

    ReplyDelete