Welcome



Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hey Diddle Layout


 Love how this layout came out. I used both the Cricut Explore and the Silhouette Cameo on this, yes they do play well together. Both machines have their place and I have found both machines have good features and things that can be improved upon.  The Once upon a time title was cut with the Explore, the cutting was fantastic the only problem I found was I can't change the colors of the layers so I used my copics to change some of the colors in it. The cow is from Too Cute By Jessica because Nikki doesn't have a cow for the set yet and I was impatient. I made the photo frames by combining two rectangle shapes. The rest of the Hey Diddle Diddle pieces are from PPbNDesigns links to follow Hey Diddle Moon (cut on Cameo)Hey diddle dish and spoon (Explore)Hey diddle fiddle (Explore) and a Peachy Keen stamped face, Hey diddle cat (Explore) and all the other shapes were cut with the Cameo with shapes from the Silhouette store. I wrote the poem in the white space because I just couldn't leave it white. The little disks are perler beads melted and stuck on with Glossy accents.



Place Perler bead on baking sheet with either a silicon mat or parchment paper standing up. Oven preheated to 400 degrees. Bake for 12 minutes turn off oven and allow beads to cool in oven.
This is the pack I used
I found that the different types and colors melt differently. The pearlized ones in this pack took two times in the oven to close up and still looked funny. The stripped ones are so cute with the two colors. Try this just for fun if you have some Perler beads around. They do stink while cooking so beware.

No comments:

Post a Comment