Welcome



Friday, January 8, 2016

Challenge pages 1-9

 This file is from ppbndesigns.com love love this Santa. Would make a great card.
 These pieces were in my stash that I had saved to do these pages. It only took me two years to get it done. The file is from Treasureboxdesigns.com and just looked they are still on the site.
 I mixed file on this one. The force Awakens title and the little robot are from a hop. The rest are from TrasureBoxdesigns again.
 The next two are from misskatecuttables.com I couldn't decide which I  liked best so I bought both designs. I can say I love the second house and the Explore cut the pieces great. Sticky mat is a must and I used Recollections brand paper.

Hope you enjoyed pages 1-9 and now I am off to do another Gingerbread house since I am still 1 short.

No comments:

Post a Comment