Welcome



Monday, September 22, 2014

Fall/Christmas sign

Hello again it is another Monday here at Craft Place and I have a Fall/Christmas sign for you. I live in a small house so whenever I can have a decoration that will work well with more than one season it is great. I bought this chalk board sign at Wal-Mart for about $2.00 and decorated it with ribbon and Square 1 adhesive fabric. This stuff can be printed on with your regular printer and either hand cut or a print n cut. I used my Cameo to print n cut but now you can also do that on your Explore.

I used one side for the Fall and the other for Christmas. These are the files I used Fabulous Fall and Merry Christmas. On the Fall title I added Welcome with a font on my computer and placed it where I wanted it, removed the white background and made a new one with the offset option. I changed the colors by using the fill button and choosing which objects I wanted to change. I changed the Merry Christmas colors slightly so they would match my ribbon. Hope you enjoyed my sign and thank you for visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment