Welcome



Monday, July 21, 2014

You're A Hoot PPbN Designs file

Hello everyone! I decided to show you how I plan a layout and sometimes decide to change things. I always take a picture before I glue down my pieces to see if I like how I have things laid out.
 I decided I needed a moon behind the owl so I went into my Silhouette Design Studio and I just made a circle and pulled it off the page a little bit and cut.

 I put pop dots behind the owl and some of the flowers to give  added dimension to my page.
 I added some accents to my words and some of the flowers to make them pop a little.

You can find the file You're a Hoot here

Materials used:
You're a Hoot file
2 base papers
2 pinks
3 browns
2 yellow/orange
1 turquoise
3 greens
Scotch tape runner
Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
pop dots 
White Signo pen

Sign-up for a PPbN Membership within the month of July 2014 and be entered to win a new iPad Mini!
*Winner will be announced August 1, 2014 at 10am EST here: 


    
*offer good to all members, current and new, within the month of July 2014 only! 

When you sign up for a PPbN Designs Membership, not only will you be entered to win this amazing tablet but for only $7 a month you can also enjoy these amazing benefits every day...


*40% discount on everything in the store, including credit vouchers and commercial licenses EVERY DAY!


*TWO Daily freebies!! That's 60 SVG files FREE every month!
 *Exclusive SVG's for members only!

*Monthly prize giveaways such as gift cards, cutting machine supplies, cutting machines and so many more exciting prizes!!


No comments:

Post a Comment