Welcome



Saturday, March 8, 2014

 This LO is a mixture of several files. The boys are the Brothers file from TreasureBox Designs, the controllers are Wii love having fun from TreasureBox Designs.

 This is a KadoodleBug Designs file that I played around with and made into an easel card.
 This is a PPBN file. I messed up on the cookies but if you read the directions before you cut out your won't make the same mistake.
 Lucky Boy is from LittleScraps of Heaven.
 This is a PPBNdesigns file. These files are so easy to complete and make a layout.
 This is a TreasureBox Designs. I added the Y because I wanted Lucky instead of Luck.

 Just trying out ScrappyDew files and love how detailed this one is. I layered and layered it.
 Eggs are from the Silhouette Store and the Easter Blessings are from a TreasureBox Designs file.
 This is a easel card I made with the KadoodleBug Designs freebie. So cute and easy to put together.
 This was a freebie from TreasureBox Designs. I will use it with another file for a cute easter page.
 This file is from the Silhouette Store. It is a Lori Whitlock file. So easy to put together.
This file is the Junpin' Jelly Beans file from KadoodleBugDesigns.com. I made this for their Birthday Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. WOW...this is a lot of fun...Love the cookie face layout. That will have some great photo I bet

    ReplyDelete