Welcome



Sunday, March 11, 2012

LO # 69 and 70 for the year!

Well I made it to 70 that is pretty good for me so far.  Thank you for all the kind comments along the way.  I have decided to join some challenges along the way and have had fun with them.  I will keep doing the challenges because they make me think before I start a page.  These two are pretty simple but I like them. I used Billionaire and Elegant Edges on the High School one and Batman on the Jr High one.


This is the sketch I used for the second LO and it is from the Let's Scrap challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Your are doing so great on this goal. Nice layouts. Have to copy this sketch for later use!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting you goal! Love all the photos on this layout! Great use of space!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete