Welcome



Thursday, December 8, 2011

Decorated my Frig!

Well I couldn't sleep last night so I decorated my frig.  I have a stainless steel frig so it was had deciding what to used so I used my Imagine and Snow Angels cartridge.  Ornaments were cut at 5 inches and the bow is from Better Together but changed the paper to one off of Snow Angels cartridge.  The lines are just cut strips of the printable vinyl.  Hope you like it, my family was surprised when they woke up.




For the weekly challenge you had to use flowers so I added these little red roses to my ribbons for a little extra C-U-T-E.

5 comments:

  1. What a clever idea! The ornaments are gorgeous!
    Carolyn
    http://cccscraproom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay this is just wonderful. My sister is always complaining about her plain fridge...now I think i know what i will add on to her holiday gift this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea!! TFS I'm your newest follower:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute. I love the little ornaments what a great idea to do that on the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, love this idea!
    Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete