Welcome



Saturday, October 22, 2011

Cards for little Boys!

I have been trying to make cards for my mom's stash for a while now and I have finished quite a few.  These are the ones I did yesterday.  Pattern is from the CTMH wishes book.  I used 9 sheets of 8 1/2x 11 white card stock (8 for the card bases) 1 sheet of colored and 1 sheet of patterned paper to make 18 cards.

The paper and stickers were Little boy by Echo park, I used cuts from Robotz cricut cartridge, some CTMH stamps and inked the edges of some of the cards.  Hope you enjoy them.

3 comments:

  1. Super! And how nice to fill your Mom's stash - it must make her and the card recipient very happy. These cards are just wonderful - great style and so boy appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You have been busy! These are all just wonderful! I just love your designs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Way to stretch out your stash - absolutely love that patterned background, so perfect for these cards. TFS!

    ReplyDelete