Welcome



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Weekly Challenge #36

Weekly Challenge #36: Fabric Challenge!

The Challenge: All week long on the Cricut Circle Blog we have been incorporating fabric into our projects . . . now it’s your turn! Create a project of your choice (Scrapbook page, mini album, card, home decor . . . it’s up to you!) including fabric in some way.  I used iron on vinyl for the cricut and circle emblem from the Everyday Cricut cartridge.  I think I will use this for my calling cards in Ohio.  The bag is a cloth bag from Michael's.

3 comments:

  1. A very fun cfrating bag. Now lets go shopping and fill it up right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloha Janice! GREAT job on your bag, love the "bug" design! Just a adorable! You signed on to my blog as follower along with The Lime Light when we had our blog hop, and I just wanted to let you know I have some great blog candy for a super cause if you are interested.

    http://bigislandlady.blogspot.com/2011/07/joannes-blog-candy.html

    Aloha, Joanne

    ReplyDelete