Welcome



Friday, October 22, 2010

Necklace entry using shrinky dinks.


I made this necklace out of the centers of the bug heads I cut out for the Utah Swarm.  They are shrinky dink material cut with the cricut and dyed with Tim Holtz inks.  I just put several colors on the pad and dabbed all over the sheet before cutting out shapes.  For the rose I cut using the cricut the clam shell that encloses the cricut carts, I glued the layers together with super glue and heated with my heat gun.  I held shape down with a wooden stick.  After heating a molded quickly.  I added stickles afterwards and the bling in the middle.

2 comments:

  1. Love this necklace. I would love to play with shrinky dinks, Great start to your new blog. Just became your latest follower. Would like for you to drop by and checkout my blog.
    passionatleypaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I tried your blog and couldn't find it.

    ReplyDelete